venerdì 14 settembre 2018

Comunicato Nemo Gould

Hello Friends!

I have two upcoming events to share with you:

I'm honored to be included in the group exhibit "Kinetic Energy: Art That Won't Sit Still" at the Museum of Neon Art in Glendale CA.  There will be a reception on Saturday, September 22nd from 7:30-10:30PM.  I will be in attendance, so if you're in the LA area, come say hi (admission is free for museum members, $20 for general public).

Also, I'll be having a Solo Show at Lost & Foundry Gallery in Oakland CA on Saturday October 13, from 5-8PM.  I've been working furiously on a new collection of "mechanical collages" and I expect to have quite a few of them to share at the opening (lots of other work too).  For those who don't know, Lost & Foundry is in the building adjoining my studio, so I will have my studio open during the event as well.  More details to follow as the date approaches.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Nota. Solo i membri di questo blog possono postare un commento.